It's time for Paper Girls Challenge #66! Michele here, and this time the challenge is:
Layouts, cards, home decor, other crafty projects, we want to see them so link up below! Take a look at what the Paper Girls have created to give you some inspiration:
I used 6x6 patterned papers and embellishments to make this layout:
Cathryn shared one of her favourite layouts ever....simple and elegant!!
Charity used lots of Paint, Mist, and Texture on this Layout.
Becci added a pop of gold with Martha Stewart's Liquid Gilding
Erica added digital elements to her picture before printing it
Kristy did some doodling around the photos and the border on this gorgeous layout.
Amber was inspired by some specimen art to pop up all these butterflies on her layout:
The winner of my Anything Goes challenge will receive this prize:
Hope you can play along!
The winner of Challenge #65 is: #12 Brenda
Congratulations, Brenda! Please send an e-mail with your shipping info to email@example.com to claim your prize.
How to Join the Fun at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog. Please also feel free to follow by email too and like us on Facebook!
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a project that has been inspired by our challenge!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We will not say no to slightly older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog, you may post on our Facebook page or to an online gallery and then link that photo to our linky. However, please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blog post (or Facebook /gallery photo) on our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. Please make sure you describe how you interpreted our challenge if it isn't clear. If we can't see it, we can't count it.
7. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Saturday at 11:55pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 6 days to complete your projects.
8. Please limit your entries to 3 per person per challenge.
9. We use Random.org to pick the winner. Prizes will be sent directly from the hostess of the challenge. At this time, we can only ship to US and Canadian addresses, due to postage rates. We hope this will change in the future. In the meantime, we love to see creations from all over the world!
10. You will have two weeks to claim your prize once we post the winner.
11. The most important thing is to have fun!