Good morning!! It's Heather here with a challenge finally! Since most of my time is spent with my 7 month old, our challenge this week is Baby! Maybe it's your kids, your pets, your garden. Whatever you consider your baby, we want to see those projects! It can be a LO, a card, altered art, etc. The Paper Girls have some pretty cute babies, if I do say so myself!
Here is my LO. I used Authentique's monthly sketch.
This is one of my favorite pictures of my daughter from her 1st Fourth of July!
I love all the circles and the colors are perfect for that adorable photo!
I love all the layers here and those little cameras are just too cute!
I love the bright colors for her 2 little cuties and the brackets around the title add a nice touch!
I love how she used the journaling card to mark 2 months and the use of washi is great!
Sheryl used a Julie Bonner sketch for her cutie pie. I love the mix of patterns on this!
Amber scrapped her sweet baby's birth announcement using those classic boy colors.
I can't wait to see all the baby projects this week!!
If you want to join in and submit an entry to our challenge use our linky tool down below to link up your photo! The deadline for this Challenge is Saturday, September 29th. Please let us know in the comments if you have any questions or problems.
Random.org has chosen Julie as the winner of challenge #15! Sometimes it pays to be #1!
Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and Erica will get your prize right to you!
Another reminder to make sure you are a follower on the blog to qualify for our drawing. We want to make sure that everyone has to opportunity to be entered. So please take a minute and follow us please if you haven't already. Also, while it is not necessary to enter, we'd love it if you followed us on facebook as well!
How to Join the Fun at the Paper Girls Challenge Blog:
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog.
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a project that has been inspired by our challenge!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We will not say no to older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you do not have a blog, you may post on our Facebook page and then link that photo to our linky. However, please only do this if you do not have a blog.
5. Add a link to your blog post (or Facebook photo) on our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts. Please make sure you link the actual post with your entry and not your blog's address.
6. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Saturday at 11:59pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 6 days to complete your projects.
7. Please limit your entries to 3 per person per challenge.
8. We use Random.org to pick the winner. Prizes will be sent directly from the hostess of the challenge. At this time, we can only ship to US and Canadian address, due to postage rates. We hope this will change in the future. In the meantime, we love to see creations from all over the world!
9. The most important thing is to have Fun!