And now drum roll please.... The winner of the drawing on Random.org is...
You were lucky #7 for our drawing. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get your prize out to you! Congratulations!!
1. Start by following our blog. To do so, click on the "Join this site" button on the right hand side of our blog.
2. We will post new challenges the first and third Monday of every month. It will be up to you to create a layout that has been inspired by our challenges!
3. Your entry should be made after the challenge has been posted. We won't say no to older projects but we prefer to see your new creations!
4. Create a blog post about your entry and make sure to include a link back to The Paper Girls Challenge Blog. If you don't have a blog you may post to our facebook page and then link that photo.
5. Add a link to your blogpost (or facebook photo) to our Challenge using the Inlinkz tool located at the bottom of our posts.
6. The Deadline for each challenge will be the Friday at 11:59pm MST before the next challenge is posted. This will give you 1 week and 5 days to complete your projects.
7. The most important thing is to have Fun!
A layout will be drawn at random using random.org and will be posted on the blog on the following Monday after the link closes with the new challenge announcement. Our team will then send out a cute prize to the winner!
Some Extra Guidelines
These are not essential to be eligible to win a prize, but we'd love some help from our fans:
1. Help us spread the word about our Challenge Blog! Share our posts on Facebook, tell your friends and crafty groups to join in the fun. The more you spread the word, the more we can grow!
2. Disable word verification on your blog, this will allow us to comment on your creations easily!
Remember each week will differ, not all challenges will be sketches, some will be techniques, color, stamps, etc. Tell your friends! We also started a facebook page to spread the word. Please go "like" us!